Sunday, May 31st, we will begin reopening our building for our Sunday Morning Services. We have streamlined our services due to live streaming, so please be sure to be on time! Service will begin promptly at 9:00 and 10:30 AM.
As we begin reopening, we ask that you follow these guidelines set by our Governor, Mayor, and Health Department:
- High-risk populations should delay returning to gatherings and utilize our live-stream services
- Do not attend church if you are sick or running a fever
- Continue to practice appropriate social distancing and hygiene (no shaking hands, wash hands often, cough into your elbow, etc.)
- Take extra precautions when appropriate: masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, etc.
- For seating purposes, all family members must sit together
- All children & teens MUST stay with their parents in the service
- When you arrive, follow the instructions of the staff/volunteers
These guidelines will be amended as needed moving forward. Thank you for following the guidelines for your safety, as well as the safety of others.
There will be a “Kids Moment” with Ms. Dottie during the service and treat bags for all our children!
We look forward to seeing you!